Price: £95 PLUS VAT
Format: DOWNLOADABLE PDF
The seminar assessed the priorities for child protection services and the next steps for safeguarding children in England.
Key areas for discussion on the day included:
- Work on improving multi-agency collaborative partnerships, as part of the implementation of the Children and Social Work Act;
- Collaboration between safeguarding partners, and - following the Working Together to Safeguard Children consultation - the future role of schools in safeguarding;
- Support and training to support schools in meeting their responsibilities and identifying those children at risk of abuse;
- Key priorities for the new Centre of expertise on child sexual abuse, and sharing best practice and high-quality evidence of what works in tackling abuse;
- Opportunities for enhancing protection for children online; and
- The role of the CPS in multi-agency partnerships.