Price: £95 PLUS VAT
Format: DOWNLOADABLE PDF
This conference will examine next steps for the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) and the measurement of teaching excellence in higher education.
There will be a keynote session with Graeme Rosenberg, Head of TEF, Office for Students, ahead of the launch of the OfS consultation on the future TEF framework.
The discussion takes place with questions around remote and blended teaching and learning, and continued calls for a complete resumption of in-person studies.
We are pleased to be able to include further keynote contributions from Gordon McKenzie, Chief Executive, Guild HE; and Professor Kerri-Lee Krause, Provost, Avondale University, New South Wales, Australia; and Deputy Chair, Higher Education Standards Panel, Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Areas for discussion include:
- latest thinking on the development of the new TEF framework
- the OFS consultation process, the outlook for the framework, and priorities for implementation
- the future role of the TEF in improvement
- key issues for the timeline, assessment aspects and criteria, rating categories, narrative statements, and provider and national evidence and weightings
- blended learning, the student experience, and measuring levels of satisfaction - the view from Australia
- curriculum design, continuous improvement, and the future of the National Student Survey