Morning, Tuesday, 10th March 2020
THIS EVENT IS CPD CERTIFIED
This conference will discuss the future of local enterprise partnerships (LEPs) and regional economic growth in England.
It will provide attendees with the opportunity to assess:
- The role of LEPs in delivering the regional growth and next steps for the development and implementation of Local Industrial Strategies (LIS),
- Progress on LEP governance, accountability and geographical boundaries since the Strengthened Local Enterprise Partnerships review, and
- The outlook for further devolution and the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
There will be a keynote address from a senior speaker to be confirmed from The LEP Network.
- Next steps for Local Enterprise Partnerships and local economic growth;
- Working with City Region Mayors to drive regional prosperity;
- Progress in meeting strategic priorities, resolving geographical disputes and developing diverse and robust governance;
- Key priorities for supporting local growth and regeneration - the impact of further devolution and outlook for the Shared Prosperity Fund;
- The role of LEPs in supporting the development and delivery of Local Industrial Strategies; and
- Local Industrial Strategies implementation - utilising regional strengths, developing partnerships and sharing best practice.