Morning, Wednesday, 22nd January 2020
THIS EVENT IS CPD CERTIFIED
This conference will discuss the next steps for the water market in England.
Delegates will assess the priorities for water infrastructure and next steps in taking forward PR19 determinations, with:
- David Black, Senior Director, Water 2020, Ofwat;
- Sophie Broadfield, Deputy Director, Water Services, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs;
- Paul Hickey, Deputy Director - Water Resources, Environment Agency; and
- Giles Stevens, Director of Policy, National Infrastructure Commission.
- Taking forward the National Policy Statement for Water Resources Infrastructure;
- Priorities for water infrastructure - opportunities for upstream markets, network resilience and obligations for water companies;
- The Final PR19 Determinations and setting the future priorities for regulation;
- Responding to the final determinations: pricing, finance, customer engagement and reducing water consumption;
- Improving the environmental performance of the water industry; and
- Assessing the future of England’s water infrastructure.
Engagement with policy officials at this conference
This Westminster Energy, Environment & Transport Forum conference has attracted strong interest from policymakers. It will be an opportunity for stakeholders to engage with officials who have reserved places representing: BEIS; Committee on Climate Change; Defra; Department for International Trade; Drinking Water Inspectorate; Environment Agency; National Audi Office and Ofwat.