Morning, Wednesday, 22nd January 2020
Glaziers Hall, 9 Montague Close, London SE1 9DD
THIS EVENT IS CPD CERTIFIED
This conference will be a timely opportunity to examine the next steps for the water market in England - including discussion around water infrastructure, regulation and the final PR19 determinations.
It takes place with:
Keynote speakers include: David Black, Senior Director, Water 2020, Ofwat; Sophie Broadfield, Deputy Director, Water Services, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; Paul Hickey, Deputy Director - Water Resources, Environment Agency, and Giles Stevens, Director of Policy, National Infrastructure Commission.
Further confirmed speakers include: Dr Tony Ballance, Severn Trent Water; Michael Barlow, Burges Salmon; Andrew Beaver, KPMG; Karyn Georges, Isle Utilities; Matthew Hart, Water Research Centre; Satish Parmar, AECOM; Dr James Robinson, Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust; Tony Smith, Consumer Council for Water and Pauline Walsh, Affinity Water
- The Final PR19 Determinations and setting the future priorities for regulation;
- Responding to the final determinations: pricing, finance, customer engagement, and reducing water consumption;
- Improving the environmental performance of the water industry;
- Taking forward the National Policy Statement for Water Resources Infrastructure and assessing the future of England’s water infrastructure; and
- Water infrastructure priorities - opportunities for upstream markets, network resilience, and obligations for water companies.
Engagement with policy officials at this conference
This Westminster Energy, Environment & Transport Forum conference has attracted strong interest from policymakers. It will be an opportunity for stakeholders to engage with officials who have reserved places representing: BEIS; Committee on Climate Change; CMA; Defra; DIT; Drinking Water Inspectorate; NAO; NIC and Ofwat.