Morning, Thursday, 7th September 2017
THIS EVENT IS CPD CERTIFIED
This seminar will examine the priorities for the UK’s creative industries post-Brexit.
Sessions assess sector-wide priorities for a post-EU framework, as well as issues for individual sectors within the creative economy, focusing on:
- Talent pipelines, skill gaps, career pathways and professional development;
- Making the case for future public investment;
- Utilising, developing and investing in new technologies;
- Balancing growth in creative clusters across the nations and regions of the UK;
- International trade, export strength and soft power; and
- Identifying priorities for regulatory and policy support.