Help produce conferences on key policy issues in media, technology and the creative industries that help move forward thinking for legislators, government and regulators including Ofcom, ICO, IPO and the ASA.
Please see the Westminster Media Forum and Westminster eForum sections on our website for further details on the current programme
- Constructive, inclusive, challenging and strictly impartial; and
- Important occasions for policymakers in government, parliament as well as those working in the technology, telecoms, media, and creative industries, professional organisations, businesses, academics, and others that are interested in or affected by the issues.
- Demanding but very rewarding - in a company that is commercially focused and growing, but with a strong ethical heart;
- Part of a small busy team working on all aspects of event production;
- Following latest policy developments and news from the sector - and researching issues, emerging trends, possible speakers and contacts;
- Drafting agendas and promotional text for the seminars;
- Liaising with speakers and chairs; and
- Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars and receptions.
What we’re looking for:
- Quick learners who can hit the ground running;
- Some solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism, public affairs or similar fields;
- We will also consider bright graduates with exceptional aptitude and professional outlook;
- Practical focus and passionate about helping achieve our mission of providing policy makers with the context to make best decisions;
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills - and quick to learn;
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, identify key issues from a range of stakeholder viewpoints (in line with our core proposition of impartiality); and
- Clear, stylish accurate writing is essential;
- Knowledge of the technology, telecoms and media sector or an interest in these areas is preferable but not essential.
There's a high degree of fast-paced multi-tasking but support from senior editorial staff and the rest of the team is always on hand.
- Westminster Forum Projects is a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy, growing consistently for more than 15 years;
- Our work enjoys considerable support from legislators, government, professional bodies, industry, the third sector, and amongst interest groups;
- Based in our lively, friendly head office in Bracknell, Berkshire, with convenient rail and road links, and occasionally at conference locations;
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression for the right candidates; and
- People who work here are encouraged to develop, take on added responsibilities and move up in the organisation.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com indicating current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role.