We're currently recruiting for ambitious Stakeholder Researcher Officers to join our team responsible for attendance and inclusivity at our conferences. The Stakeholder Research Officer is part of a growing team and there are plenty of career progression opportunities for the right candidates with six monthly performance/salary reviews. Our mission is to help policymakers make the best decisions. We’re looking for a proactive addition to the team whose task it will be to ensure our policy conferences are as inclusive as possible and no interested parties are left out of discussing important developments. Your work will directly shape the attendance of those involved in our events. Duties include:
- Directly managing the selection of invited delegates;
- Making sure that all relevant parties are invited while at the same time not approaching irrelevant sectors for the subject matter;
- Working on a range of conferences of varying sizes and topics;
- Continuously expanding our potential audience and guiding our databasing department while expanding existing and exploring new sectors to include; and
- Researching which sectors are affected by upcoming policy and amending our marketing approach accordingly;
This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment and the right candidate would be a strong multi-tasker and be able to prioritise their time. Although there is a degree of autonomy, support from senior staff and rest of the 70-strong team is always on hand. The successful candidate will need:
- An enquiring mind, intellectual resourcefulness, and proven ability to learn quickly about new areas in the worlds of politics, business, the third sector and current affairs;
- Strong research skills;
- Ability to work creatively and map the complex relationships between different points of view;
- To be at ease with technology - you’ll be working with a set of customised software tools to support the analysis and invitation list production you need to do; and
- Excellent self-organisation and time management skills.
To apply, please email your CV together with a covering letter, indicating why you would be suitable, to firstname.lastname@example.org.