Be part of the team that prepares the conferences we run on some of the most important policy issues being examined by legislators, governments and stakeholders.
Please see our website for further details on the programme.
- Constructive, inclusive, challenging and strictly impartial; and
- Important occasions for policymakers in governments, parliaments and assemblies, as well as businesses, charity and action groups, professional organisations, academics, and others that are interested in or affected by the issues.
- Opportunity to establish a career working in a demanding but very rewarding environment - in a company that is commercially focused and growing, but with a strong ethical heart;
- Assist in making sure the right people are invited to attend our conferences so they are inclusive as possible and no interested parties are left out of discussing important developments
- Researching issues, emerging trends, possible speakers and contacts across the policy landscape to a brief;
- Liaising with speakers and our Parliamentary chairs; and
- Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars and receptions held online, in Westminster and elsewhere in the UK.
What we’re looking for:
- Quick learners - interested in the policy process - able to hit the ground running; and
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills - and quick to learn.
- Some solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism, public affairs or similar fields;
- Bright graduates - with exceptional aptitude and professional outlook - will also be considered; and
- Clear, stylish accurate writing is essential.
There's a high degree of fast-paced multi-tasking but support from senior editorial staff and rest of the team is always on hand. There are plenty of opportunities for career progression for the right candidates - people who work here are encouraged to develop, take on added responsibilities and move up in the organisation.
- Westminster Forum Projects is a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy, growing consistently for more than 15 years;
- Our work enjoys considerable support from legislators, government, professional bodies, industry, the third sector, and amongst interest groups;
- Based in our lively, friendly head office in Bracknell, Berkshire, with convenient rail and road links, and occasionally at conference locations;
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org why you believe you would be suitable for the role.