We are looking for an experienced conference or policy professional to help lead the planning and production of our sector-leading conferences on key policy issues in media, technology & the creative industries that help move forward thinking for legislators, government and regulators. Find details of our current programmes for the Westminster Media Forum and Westminster eForum.
We will need a brief covering letter with a CV when applying, indicating why you are suitable and what you would be able to offer in this senior editorial role.
- Constructive, inclusive, challenging and strictly impartial
- Important occasions for policymakers in governments, parliaments and assemblies, as well as key stakeholders interested in or affected by the issues
What we’re looking for:
- Solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism, public affairs or similar fields
- Insightful thinkers, with creativity and a knack for seeing opportunities for discussion
- Clear, stylish, accurate writing - and great overall communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management
- Making a career in a demanding but very rewarding environment - in a company that is commercially focused and growing, but with a strong ethical heart
- Researching issues, emerging trends, possible speakers and contacts across the policy landscape to a brief
- Helping make sure conferences are as up-to-date, relevant and inclusive as possible, with no interested parties left out of discussing important developments
- Drafting agendas, invitations to delegates and speakers, and text for our website
- Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars and receptions - online, in Westminster and elsewhere in the UK.
- Opportunities for progression - people who work here are encouraged to develop, take on added responsibilities and move up in the organisation.
- Westminster Forum Projects is a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy, growing consistently for more than 15 years
- Our work enjoys considerable support from legislators, government, professional bodies, industry, the third sector, and amongst interest groups
- Friendly head office based in Bracknell, Berkshire, with convenient rail and road links
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com indicating current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role.