Help produce conferences on key policy issues in health, social care and life sciences that help move forward thinking for legislators, government and regulators including NHS England, DHSC, NICE, MHRA, and the CQC.
- Constructive, inclusive, challenging and strictly impartial; and
- Important occasions for policymakers in government, parliament as well as those working in the sector or affected by the issues.
- Demanding but very rewarding - in a company that is commercially focused and growing, but with a strong ethical heart;
- Following latest policy developments and news from the sector - and researching issues, emerging trends, possible speakers and contacts;
- Drafting agendas and promotional text for the seminars;
- Liaising with speakers and chairs; and
- Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars and receptions.
What we’re looking for:
- Some solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism, public affairs or similar fields;
- We will also consider bright graduates with exceptional aptitude and professional outlook;
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills - and quick to learn;
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, identify key issues from a range of stakeholder viewpoints (in line with our core proposition of impartiality); and
- Clear, stylish accurate writing is essential;
- Knowledge of the health sector or an interest in these areas is preferable but not essential.
There's a high degree of fast-paced multi-tasking but support from senior editorial staff and the rest of the team is always on hand.
- Westminster Forum Projects is a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy, growing consistently for more than 15 years;
- Our work enjoys considerable support from legislators, government, professional bodies, industry, the third sector, and amongst interest groups;
- Based in our lively, friendly head office in Bracknell, Berkshire, with convenient rail and road links, and occasionally at conference locations;
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression for the right candidates; and
People who work here are encouraged to develop, take on added responsibilities and move up in the organisation.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com indicating current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role.