We are actively recruiting for Data Entry Administrator's to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a professional individual with a keen willingness to learn and who is looking for a career within a growing organisation.
Westminster Forum Projects is a market leader in organising senior-level seminars on public policy in media, telecoms, education, nutrition, health, energy, transport, the environment and many other areas. We enjoy considerable support from within Parliament and government, in industry and amongst interest groups.
Responsibilities to Include –
- Adding new contacts to the internal system
- Working to deadlines
- Assisting in data cleaning tasks to ensure all contact details are kept up to date
- Researching and categorising contacts
Skills Required –
- Strong eye for detail with exceptional accuracy
- Excellent IT skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of business structure would be a distinct advantage
The role is full time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with an hour for lunch based at our friendly offices in Bracknell, Berkshire with convenient road and travel links. There may also be occasional travel to Westminster.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter indicating current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role.