Help produce conferences that help move forward thinking on some of the most important policy issues for Wales being examined by policymakers and stakeholders.
Please see our website for further details on currently publicised future conferences.
Our policy conferences:
- Constructive - inclusive - challenging - strictly impartial
- Important occasions for policymakers in Senedd Cymru, the Welsh Government and regulation, as well as organisations, communities, third sector and advocacy groups, higher education, advisory, professional bodies and others affected the by the issues
- Demanding but very rewarding - in a company that is commercially focused and growing, but with a strong ethical heart
- Part of a small busy team working on all aspects of event production
- Following latest policy developments and news - researching issues, emerging trends, possible speakers, and stakeholder groups most affected by the discussion
- Drafting agendas and promotional text for the seminars
- Liaising with speakers and chairs
- Contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars
What we’re looking for:
- Solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism or public affairs
- Practical focus, and passionate about helping achieve our mission of providing policy makers with the context to make best decisions
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills - and quick to learn
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, identify key issues from a range of stakeholder viewpoints (in line with our core proposition of impartiality)
- Clear, stylish accurate writing
- Knowledge of policy in Wales
- Someone with the right to work in the UK
- We are a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy, growing consistently for more than 15 years
- We encourage career progression, and there are plenty of opportunities
- All our conferences are currently taking place online
- The role will be based at home with occasional face to face meetings
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role. Please do not apply for more than one vacancy within our organisation.