Help produce conferences on key policy issues in Ireland and NI that help move forward thinking for legislators, governments, regulators and those affected by their decisions.
Please click our websites - for Ireland and for NI - to see further details on currently publicised future conferences.
- Constructive, inclusive, challenging and strictly impartial
- Important occasions for policymakers in governments and legislatures, as well as businesses, charity and action groups, professional organisations, academics, and others that are interested in or affected by the issues
- Making a career in a demanding but very rewarding environment - in a company that is commercially focused and growing, but with a strong ethical heart
- Researching issues, emerging trends, possible speakers and contacts across the policy landscape to a brief
- Helping make sure conferences are as up-to-date, relevant and inclusive as possible, with no interested parties left out of discussing important developments
- Drafting agendas, invitations to delegates and speakers, and text for our website
- Liaising with speakers and chairs
- Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars - online and in the ROI and Northern Ireland.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism, public affairs or similar fields
- Quick learners - interested in the policy process and with a focus across policy in the island of Ireland - able to hit the ground running
- Insightful thinkers, with creativity and a knack for seeing opportunities for discussion - as well as being keen followers of news and current events
- Clear, stylish, accurate writing - and great overall communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management
- A can-do attitude, strong sense of responsibility, and natural willingness to help colleagues
- Bright graduates - with exceptional aptitude and a professional outlook - will also be considered
- Someone with the right to work in the UK
There's a high degree of fast-paced multi-tasking but support from senior editorial staff and the rest of the team is always on hand.
The job comes with plenty of opportunities for career progression - people who work here are encouraged to develop, take on added responsibilities and move up in the organisation.
- Westminster Forum Projects is a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy, growing consistently for more than 15 years. Our origins are in the Westminster Parliament but over the past decade we have expanded successfully to offer conferences focusing on policy across the UK and in the Republic of Ireland
- Our work enjoys considerable support from legislators, governments, professional bodies, regulatory authorities, industry, the third sector, and amongst interest groups
- Our work is based at home with occasional face to face meetings
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com indicating current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role. Please do not apply for more than one vacancy within our organisation.