Help produce conferences on key policy issues in business policy that help move forward thinking for legislators, government and regulators. Find details of our current programme here.
Areas which the Forum has covered over the last six months include: Green and sustainable finance, the future of UK corporate governance, diversity in UK financial and professional services, UK competition policy and key priorities for UK fintech.
- Constructive, inclusive, challenging and strictly impartial
- Important occasions for policymakers in governments, parliaments and assemblies, as well as key stakeholders interested in or affected by the issues
- Making a career in a demanding but very rewarding environment - in a company that is commercially focused and growing, but with a strong ethical heart
- Researching issues, emerging trends, possible speakers and contacts across the policy landscape to a brief
- Helping make sure conferences are as up-to-date, relevant and inclusive as possible, with no interested parties left out of discussing important developments
- Drafting agendas, invitations to delegates and speakers, and text for our website
- Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars and receptions - online, in Westminster and elsewhere in the UK.
- Opportunities for progression - people who work here are encouraged to develop, take on added responsibilities and move up in the organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism, public affairs or similar fields
- Quick learners and bright graduates - interested in the policy process and with a specific focus on business.
- Insightful thinkers, with creativity and a knack for seeing opportunities for discussion
- Clear, stylish, accurate writing - and great overall communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management
- Westminster Forum Projects is a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy, growing consistently for more than 15 years
- All the company’s conferences are currently taking place online;
- Our work enjoys considerable support from legislators, government, professional bodies, industry, the third sector, and amongst interest groups
- Our work is based at home with occasional face to face meetings.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com indicating current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role.